Confluent, Inc. – San Francisco, CA
Growth Marketing Manager, November 2019 – present
- Collaborate with internal teams in a hyper-growth environment to build global B2B SaaS paid media strategies driving qualified leads and product signups.
- Managed full-funnel paid media campaigns across multiple channels and platforms, optimizing toward product signup and activation.
- Analyzed down-funnel user behavior metrics with web experimentation and data science teams to optimize landing page experience for product activation and pipeline generation.
Independent Marketing Consultant – Chicago, Illinois
Self Employed, April 2018 – November 2019
- Worked with companies of various sizes to build paid media & SEO strategies. Examples include – General Electric, SentryOne, and Confluent.
- Interface with agencies to implement and continuously evaluate/optimize paid media strategies.
- Provide training to agency teams and implement processes optimizing channel performance for agencies taking on multiple paid search and social accounts.
- Implement unique Google Tag Manager (GTM) instances recording custom events to GA, and conversion tagging for paid media channels (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter).
Digitas North America – Chicago, Illinois
Manager, Search Marketing, January 2018 – April 2018
- Manage a team of paid search specialists working on the Bank of America team.
- Evaluate tertiary ad network vendors for expansion of paid campaign reach. Collaborate with vendors to establish volumes, budget forecasts, and estimated conversion metrics.
- Collaborate with data & analytics teams to develop and present reporting and presentations.
Eduvantis, LLC – Chicago, Illinois
Senior Paid Media Analyst, July 2016 – January 2018
- Provide oversight, guidance and strategic direction for Junior SEM & Paid Social Media specialists to create and manage successful campaigns.
Tribune Content Solutions, (Formerly 435 Digital | A Tribune Company) – Chicago, Illinois
Paid Search Specialist, December 2014 – February 2016
- Create and manage Google Ads & Bing paid search & display (incl. YouTube) campaigns.
Digital Account Manager, June 2014 – December 2014
- Collaborate with sales teams to ensure the success of SEO and SEM campaigns in various industries/
Sargent and Lundy, L.L.C. – Chicago, Illinois
HVAC Associate, February 2009 – June 2014
- Worked as a Mechanical Engineer perform nuclear safety equipment sizing calculations for nuclear power facilities.
University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Charlotte, North Carolina
Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering, December 2008
• Minor: Mathematics
• Dean’s List, Fall 2007 and Spring 2008
Proficient in Adwords (certified), Analytics (certified), Bing Ads (certified), Google Tag Manager, Raven Tools, Screaming Frog, WordPress, HTML and CSS, Microsoft Office Suite, Bentley Programs, MatLab, MathCad, Pro-Engineer, SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Abaqus FEA software, Testworks, DaqPro Software, SignalExpress, LabView, Trane Trace